babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Clap, clap, clap

Bret shocked the crap out of us last night. After he finished eating his dinner, he started clapping his hands. I didn't know he knew how to clap!! I had been working on it with him since his birthday is coming up. I was hoping he'd learn how to do it by then but he showed ZERO interest. Whenever I played patty-cake, he'd let me clap his hands together but that was about it.

Then all-of-a-sudden, Bret can clap! YAY!!! *clap, clap, clap*

If only he'd catch on that it's OK to sleep through the night! That's going to be the next lesson. Pray for me!!! LOL

4 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats to the little guy!!! Isn't it so funny how they do something out of no where. I think it is..."we will do it on our own time mommy" thought process...lol

alanna rose said...

Gerald wants to come up for a lesson in clapping!
Yeah!

Danielle Michelle said...

Yeah! I want to come to the party for all that great food!!!!

Anonymous said...

isn't it the cutest when they clap?? i love it. chase used to crawl around and then clap for himself. he clapped real early but kobe did it late. i just think that kids only generally develop by the book--no so much with the little stuff like clapping.