Since I'm standing up in a wedding in two weeks, I thought I should start tanning. Oh, wait, I'm preggers; I can't go in a booth......I'll spray tan! Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.
I've never done this before so I don't know what to expect. I go to the salon in my grungiest clothes and flip flops. I don't want any tan lines so I plan on going inside the booth-thing without any clothes. I don't have a bra on underneath my sweatshirt but I have undies on.....
I 'check-in' and find out that someone SPRAYS the tanner on me. I don't stand in a booth and have an automatic sprayer do it. So with no bra on and only a damn g-string a 20-year old, cute little girl sprays my fat, pregnant ass and saggy boobs. Now you know why I was mortified. At least I shaved last night.
I can't wait 'til my tummy tuck :)
Saturday, March 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
isn't life fun???!!
I think I would have been mortified too. I don't like the fake tanning booths either.
Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that part of the spray tan! Ah, who cares? Once you've had a baby, it's like oh well been there done than (exposed there, exposed that) - at least to me! :D
OMG thanks for the warning! lol
holy balls. so sorry i've been slacking. huge congratulations on baby coming! that's great!!
How's the tanning going?? Hope you're not getting morning sickness at all. Are we ready for the wedding?
Post a Comment