
"You can't catch me...." - I just noticed his pants are unsnapped!! Ha ha ha

"If you stop taking pictures, I'll stop picking my nose"

"I'll give you one good picture"

"Ok, I'm done smiling for the camera"

"Let me eat in peace, please"

"Can I reach that magnet way up there?"

"I swear I didn't drop a strawberry in the tank"
Bret woke up at 2:30am and puked in his bed. Gross. First time I've ever had to clean up puke and it wasn't pretty because I wanted to puke. He had a low-grade fever too (99.8) and I don't know why. I gave him some Tylenol and brought him to bed with us since it was 3:30am at this point. He didn't want to sleep....Bret kept tapping Jason on the head and kicking me in the face. Why do kids think it's ok to lay sideways on their parents' bed?! LOL
He seems fine now. Strange. He's so damn cute and is getting so big :) We scheduled his 18-month pics and I can't wait!!



4 comments:
He is SO adorable!
both of mine are random vomitters. No reason why, it will just happen.
Cute pics!
o my gosh is he cute! look at his perfect pearly-whites!
when we all had the flu, Chase puked hardcore on the living room floor like several times and then he went on with life like nothing happened. must have a diff effect on babies than adults.
He has definitely grown up.
Post a Comment