Super bummed - we didn't get to have an ultrasound today. Have to wait 4. MORE. WEEKS. until we find out baby #2's gender. You know me - I am super impatient!!
Everything checked out great - I gained 2 lbs and the heartbeat was 162. My first instinct says girl but now I'm starting to think boy. We'll see!! I told the DR that my bumps (on my left side) have started to itch. I think I stumped him. He looked at them and then looked at me with this puzzled face. He said that it's not shingles because they'd hurt; they're not PUPPP. So he recommended that I see my dermatologist. It actually works out because I'd like to bring up a few other things, too - like some moles I'd like removed, acne that never seems to go away, possible laser treatment for my stretch marks if they're not too deep, etc.
Everything else is going well :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad to hear all is going well. I am so excited to hear what the sex is......do you plan on sharing with us???
Of course!!
Post a Comment