babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

20 Months Old

Bret is turning out to be a very loving, energetic and stubborn child! He's definitely got a soft side - if you get hurt, he'll hug and kiss your boo-boo :), but underneath that softie there's a toughie. He grabs things out of my hand, yells at me when he's not happy and gives me some rotten faces. It's actually kind of funny sometimes. I try not to laugh but you know how that goes.....He's got some new words - mine, wow and yellow (sort of - he says "lellow"). I love when he says wow. Whenever he sees something big or interesting he shouts wow!!! It's hilarious.


*Disclaimer* - this is the part where I am going to get mushy and brag about my kid.

Jason and I are so extremely lucky and grateful to have such a wonderful child. We get so many compliments about Bret's good behavior in public (obviously he's a kid and he has his devilish moments) and his overall disposition. I don't know what we did but Bret is an awesome kid. There are some days when I look at him I just want to kiss him until I stop breathing, hold him like he's 2 months old again and cry because my baby is getting so big. He's my big boy *sniff sniff* :) I want him to be this age forever.