Last uneventful appointment :)
Weight gain: 1 lb
The nurse didn't share my blood pressure
Heartbeat: 137
Next appointment in 2 weeks and I'll be tested for Strep B and check for progress!! Down to the wire :)
The baby's room is painted and furniture is in. All I have to do is start washing clothes and pull out the bouncy seat, car seat, pump, bassinet, burp clothes, monitor, bottles, milk storage bags, etc......I almost forgot how much we packed away after Bret "grew up"!!
I am so excited to get this all going!! I predict October 12. We'll see how close I am. Jason says the 28th but there is NO WAY I will be going past my due date. I know my DR won't let me since I'm borderline gestational diabetic.
Bring on the sleepless nights!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Should you want your baby to share or not share his birthday.
Here are the Clark side of the family birthdays for October.
My brother Tim’s wife, Gail is Oct 6th
Your MIL and my brother Andy’s -9th
My son Mark-- 11th
Melanie’s X’s, Doug -13th
Tim and Gail’s son Tim -14th
Jane’s daughter Amy -15th
Andrea’s son, Ryan -16th
Uncle Bruce and Sandy’s daughter Isabella -24th
Sandy’s daughter Gabrielle -30th.
I'm officially stalking you too..
Post a Comment