Today, like the past few appointments, was pretty uneventful. I would love to charge people $142 for a 5 minute visit. Unbelievable.
Baby heart rate: 143
My blood pressure: 110/50
Lost 2 lbs (probably because I'm still not feeling very well)
Baby's head is down :)
I go back in two weeks and I'll be checked for Strep B in four weeks. I was negative with Bret but that doesn't mean I don't have it this time.
Jason and I agreed on a paint color - Olympic brand (NO VALSPAR) - "cornmeal"....It reminds me of buff :) We pick up the furniture on Saturday AM so I am SUPER-DEDUPER excited to get this room put together. It'll truly sink in that baby #2 is on his way when the crib is in the room with the sheets on it.....YAYYYY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My OB with Ava was like that, she only spent a few minutes in the room with me. But she was allegedly 'one of the best.' I wasn't thrilled with her.
Yay!!!!
yea for a nice color of paint and yea for no Valspar.
You'll have to take pictures!
Post a Comment