I've been doing a lot of research on cider mills around my area (NW OH). I've decided to make this fall very fun for Bret (and me/Jason) because I know I'm going to feel super guilty once Baby #2 is born.
I am determined to take Bret to a cider mill/apple orchard every week in September, up until the baby is born. I've picked 4 or 5 so far!
If any of the Detroit girls are planning on a trip somewhere around there, then let me know! Bret and I would love to tag along!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love cider mills!!!! :)
Thanks for the note. I look forward to getting the schedule. FYI- my email is ycgarcia at yahoo
I can not wait for apples, doughnuts, and cider. I love how much the kids get into the cider mills, too. I'm so excited for fall!!
Thanks for the advice. I have been avoiding juice and all that diaretic stuff. I have been trying the BRAT diet and sticking with the noodles, etc but they are getting sick of it.
Also, I am so excited for cider time. I cannot wait. It has to be one of my favorite things to do with the kids.
I hope to make it down in that area sometime soon! I would love to hit up a cider mill while there!!
k - I'm jealous. We don't have them here.
Post a Comment