I can not believe how much Bret's vocabulary has exploded in the past 2 months. He went from saying 'mama', 'dada', 'this' and 'that' to saying:
-ball
-yes
-no
-elbow (Jason always teaches him crazy, off-the-wall stuff)
-elmo
-more
-go
-yellow
-fish
-juice
-hot dog
-Gigi (my grandma)
-auntie
Words he tries to say:
-truck (sounds like he says "duck")
-I do it ( I doot)
-please (leeeese)
-tractor (dat - dat)
-cheese (eeeese)
-water (wa-wa)
-yellow (lellow)
It's amazing how much I understand him now. He's becoming VERY independent. He wants to buckle his seat at the table, his carseat and any cart buckle.....he wants to drink out of a cup - not a baby sippy cup - and he eats with 'real' utensils. It's so cute but sometimes very frustrating because he wants to do EVERYTHING. Bret is such a great kid and a huge blessing. Jason and I still can not believe how fast the time has gone by....he's going to be 2 years old in 3 months!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I want to see you when we're in town!!! I love your little nudist!
Hey Diana! I bought my top at Marshals, 2 sizes bigger non-maternity :)
Post a Comment