babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I swear I'm not a complainer, but I have to vent

Jason and I took Bret to the DR yesterday because he couldn't stop hacking on Sunday, which made him puke up every feeding. I was afraid that he'd get dehydrated, or worse, pneumonia.

The DR said that he just has a bad cold - nothing serious. Suggested that we elevate the head of his mattress, give him short and frequent feedings and make sure he wets at least 3 to 4 diapers in 24 hours.

So far so good. He's kept down some food; although he pukes up phlegm still. Hopefully he'll feel better by the weekend since I'll be by myself. Jason's going snowmobiling to Paradise.

Not much planned for the rest of the week since it's so frickin' cold. Actually, I shouldn't complain because it's not as cold here as it is in MN. BRRRRRR

I can't wait til spring. How many times have you heard that from me already??

4 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

I hear ya girl. It needs to be spring. I'm over it. I mean it. Really over it. At least the sun is shining here but it's damn cold...

AJ said...

Ditto to Danielle. It's cold! And snowy! Bring on the sunshine and warm weather!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. I hate hearing babies cough. One time all of us got rotavirus and Kobe threw up every half hour for like 12 hours and it killed me to hear him.

rae rae said...

Vent away. You're singing my song. Take care hon.