babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 04, 2008

Fun weekend

Spending time at the cabin this weekend was fun. The snow was beautiful (from inside, of course). I really miss Houghton. Anyway, Bret and I played inside while Jason went snowmobiling for a while. It was great spending time with my two boys and not have to worry about laundry, dishes, etc.

I've noticed something a few days ago. Bret has been drooling a lot - like strings of drool from his mouth to the floor when he's on his belly. He's also been sucking/gnawing on his hands. Could he be getting teeth this early?! He hasn't had a fever or even felt warm and he's been sleeping fine. My friend's son got his first tooth at 4 months old so it's possible. Who knows.

We're getting our first family picture taken tomorrow. Still haven't decided what to dress Bret in for the pics. I'm not going to go overboard by bringing several outfits. He's only 3 months old for God sake. Maybe I'll be psycho mom for his 6 month or 1 year pics.

Spent last night with friends for the Superbowl. I realized that there's a lot of kids around when we get together!! There were 14 adults and 9 kids (all 5 and under)!! It was fun.

2 comments:

AJ said...

My sister got her first tooth at 3 months....it's possible!

alanna rose said...

I was reading in my baby book that a few babies are born with teeth. I had a nightmare about little vampire babies that night.