babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Mr. Sandman - Metallica version

Ever since I got pregnant, I've had the craziest, strangest dreams. Some of them have been so bad that I've woke up crying. Last night was a bad one.

I dreamed that Bret was getting long, random hairs growing out of his head (like in patches). His pediatrician said that that was a symptom of skin cancer. The DR tested him and me and I had skin cancer and was passing the disease to Bret through my breastmilk. Later in my dream, I found out that a guy I worked with was lacing my coffee with a carcinogenic white powder.

How f'ed up is that???

2 comments:

Danielle Michelle said...

You aren't doing drugs are you? LOL...
I emailed you. I hope I got it right! If not, try me again
dani_mcleod@same as you

alanna rose said...

I had a nightmare last night, too. I'm pretty sure they are related to hormonal changes. Not my idea of fun.