babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

3 Months - time flies!!




Well, Bret is three months old tomorrow. I'm posting a day early since we're going up north tonight.


He can hold his head steady pretty well. Sometimes he gets a little wobbly, but I think that'll end by next month. He sits up if he's propped on the couch or if I hold his hands. I'm still trying to get him to roll over - the brat. He tries so hard and gets mad - he gets on his side with his legs crossed over but then doesn't know what to do after that. Like I said in my last post, we've kind of regressed with sleeping at night. He'll sleep about 5 hours at a time with a crisis in between. I've actually asked Jason to get up with him - poor guy. It takes a whopping 5 minutes to get Bret back to sleep, but sometimes I'm so tired that I break down and ask Jason to get up. Other than that, Bret is doing really well. If I had to guess, I'd say he weighs about 15 lbs. Enjoy the pics.....Ignore the half exposed boob and breast pad in the first pic. I love watching him sleep b/c he's so damn cute!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Seriously Diana, pictures of him are giving me a BAD case of baby fever! He's so sweet!

h said...

So cute! When can I meet him?!? I'm up for a road trip to Temperance just so I can see y'all!!!

Erika said...

he is sooooo adorable!

Unknown said...

He's Adorable!! call if you need Mark to feed your animals while your gone.

alanna rose said...

He's so cute!

rae rae said...

heeeee i noticed the pad but not the boob. lol! he's adorable!!

Kara said...

YAY pictures. I can't believe he is already 3-months. I too love sleeping babies. They are so sweet and peaceful!!!

Have safe travel up north.