....and I missed it!!
I was changing a *really* poopy diaper and I put him on his stomach in the P@ck-N-Pl@y to wipe the crap off his back. I went to his room to get clean clothes and when I returned, he was on his back!!
How horrible.
In other news, nothing too much going on. We have a surprise birthday party tomorrow and Jason is going to a wild game dinner on Saturday. I think that Bret and I will hibernate for the next 2 weeks.....It's supposed to get COLD!
How's the weather in MN???
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY for Bret rolling over. I am sure you will see it next time. Have the video camera ready.
it is FREAKING FREEZING here in MN
it's coming your way. :)
yay Bret! you'll see it happen soon. :) Stinker.
Go Bret! He's a strong little man to do that so early!
I must have 'the fever' because even the massive poopy diaper story made me say "Awwwwww."
I'm with AJ - I was nostalgic about back poop. LOL. Help!
Today it's so cold outside - we are not going anywhere near the door!
Awww! You will have plenty of chances for gooing and gawing over his rollover abilities. Go Bret!
Post a Comment