I don't know his current stats since his 2-month wellness appointment isn't until Friday. *I'll update this post on Friday with numbers* I do know he is getting big!! Clothes 0-3 months are getting small - I've started putting clothes away that don't fit; 3 month clothes fit him really well and he is in size 2 diapers - so that means he's at least 12 - 13 lbs. I love his rolls!! He is so awesome - smiling and 'talking' a lot. Jason and I can't wait for him to start laughing. He tries but can't quite do it yet.
He's sleeping about 4 -5 hours at a time during the night and has created his own schedule. Our day starts off between 7 and 8am. He goes down for a nap between 9 and 10am, around 1 or 2pm and then for a cat nap around 6pm. He goes to bed for the night around 9pm and gets up to eat around 1 or 2am and then again around 5am. He poops a lot easier (no more apple juice)....*Wow, I never thought I'd talk about pooping and be excited about it.*
Bret can hold his head up really well - almost too well. He pushes off of me and looks around when I burp him, making it almost a chore. It's funny. He kicks, grabs and screams when we play with his aquarium gym. He hasn't quite learned how to reach and hold things but if I put something in his hand, he'll hold it.
You are awesome, Bret. Mommy and Daddy love you.
*UPDATE - He weighs 14lbs 6.5 oz - 97th percentile; 23" long and 15-3/4" head. No shots today. Jason and I have opted to start the shots at 4 months, which is his next appointment.


12 comments:
He is way to cute!! I am glad to hear that all is going well!!!
Bret is a beautiful baby!!
Super cute! He sounds like an active little boy!
We had so much fun meeting Bret - he is one handsome boy!
awwwwww. :)
glad all is well!
Happy 6-mohts!
Happy New Year!! Bret is so adorable!!
What color are his eyes? He is really looking handsome!
Victoria's Kitchen is right across the street from the dog, it used to be Marie's Deli.
Bret really is an adorable baby. :) I'm glad you guys are doing well.
He's sooo cute!
What an angel...so cute.
He is adorable and sounds like he is doing great!!! Keep up the great work MAMA!!
Post a Comment