babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cccccan someone say cccccold???

Not much to blog about other than it's frickin' freezing outside.

Any good soup/stew/bread or hot beverage recipes??


One question to you moms - when do babies start dreaming??? For the past 3 or 4 nights, Bret woke up crying in the middle of the night (not feeding time). I try to soothe him back to sleep w/out getting him out of bed, but it doesn't work. As soon as I pick him out bed, he passes out again. How can I show him that he's OK w/out getting him (or me) out of bed?!

4 comments:

alanna rose said...

I made awesome stew last week. I browned stew beef, then added onions, carrots and celery, a can of beef broth, water and a package of instant split pea and bulgar soup (from the kosher section). I let it cook all day in the crockpot and it was so yummy :)

AJ said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure when they start dreaming. Noah still can't be consoled without being held. I'm not sure how to break that habit!

Anonymous said...

I don't know but if you figure it out, let me know!

Unknown said...

I think it's time for a baby picture update! Bret is so cute!!