Let's see where to start.....
We went up north to Jason's parents' cabin for a few days after Christmas. I was kind of nervous about the 4 - 5 hour drive because Bret has never been strapped in his car seat that long before. He slept most of the trip and started to get really antsy about 10 miles away from the cabin. We had to stop once for a feeding and diaper change. The ride home was about the same thing. I was really proud of him. Another thing I was sort of nervous about was sleeping. He had never slept flat before (because of the spit up thing) and we didn't bring his bouncy seat with us. I got a 'travel bed' at the baby shower and brought that instead. Again, I was so super proud of him. He slept like a champ and was totally content.
There was about 9 - 10 inches of snow on the ground so Jason was in seventh Heaven and hopped on his snowmobile. He wanted me to go out but I'm not much of a snow person. The only thing that I'll do in the snow is X-country ski. I like to do that.
After 3 days of snowy bliss, we came home. Plus, we didn't have anyone to take care of Caicos.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment