babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Discovery of appendages




Bret loves his feet and I don't know why.He especially loves it when I smell them and say "p-u". For some reason that makes him crack up. I love listening to him laugh because it sounds so baby-ish! He's our awesome baby!







Another thing he loves to do is stick his tongue out. I think I mentioned this before. It's hilarious. Jason and I will be playing with him and he smiles and sticks his tongue out at us. Brat. LOL
Not too much planned this weekend. We're going up north today so that Jason can summer-ize his snowmobile. Crap, maybe even go out one more time since we got 5" of snow last night. I'm sure there's still snow up north.
I've been very diligent with putting Bret in bed during nap time instead of holding my baby :( He did REALLY well yesterday. He slept for 2.5 hours in the AM and about an hour in the PM. Plus, he only got up once last night!! I gave him some Tylenol at about 4pm because I think he's teething. He's been drooling and is chewing on everything I give him to play with - even on fabric. I only gave him 0.4 mL (1/2 dose) just to see if he'd not be so whiny and it seemed to work.
Bret is up from nap, more later.












4 comments:

rae rae said...

I miss baby toes. Bret gives me the FEVER to make more. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love it when they laugh. and their little expressions. so funny.
sounds like he must be teething. when Kobe was, I used to keep a bib on him all the time (when he was awake) because he'd soak his shirts.

AJ said...

Love the pictures, and the baby toes story. He looks so much like you...I think it's the eyes. He looks like a very content and happy baby in those pics!

Kara said...

Great Pictures. I too love when babies laugh. I was watching Chase the other day and he just laughed and giggled. It was so adorable.