babies
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things that make me go GRRRR

#1 - Jason's car. Since June, we've put almost $2500 into it - and it's in the shop right now. I will be the first to say that I do not like/trust the dealership that has been fixing the car, but Jason has some sort of loyalty issue since that is where he bought the car. Piece of shiz.

#2 - Feeling like I'm not good enough. Jason and I duked it out last night. Typical stuff - both of our feelings have been hurt; different expectations of each other (especially now that we're parents) and CABIN FEVER!!

#3 - Not having any milk for my cereal.

#4 - The price of gas. $3.05/gallon is obsurd. Well, at least we're not in Romania where it's about that price per LITER!!

#5 - Politics. I'm still convinced that politicians will say anything to get elected. It's just picking the lesser of the two evils.

#6 - When the grocery store doesn't have "my" brand of soy milk. Kroger sucks lately.

#7 - Lack of traction control on the Milan. I was sliding while trying to get out of our subdivision.

2 comments:

h said...

Your day today sounds as crappy as mine was yesterday. Sending good vibes your way! :)

AJ said...

Pooh to car dealerships!